Jetpack Guy, one of the coolest vids I've ever seen

I’ll give the daring thing. The only reason he doesn’t do the close quarters stuff is because his current chute doesn’t deploy fast enough. It’s a bit bigger and deploys differently than normal due to the wing. Take into account that this guys normal cruising speed is ~150mph, but had been over 210mph in a short dive. Has stated 250mph is very attainable but needs better airfoil control at that speed. He control pitch/yaw/elevation with his hands/feet and head, not ailerons and elevators like on an aircraft, so at those speeds and his total weight he’s not as agile as guys with a 10lb wing suit on.

He is also developing a chute ejection system that will instantly deply the chute if required in an emergency, thus allowing him to fly well below his current 200 foot deck(the current minimum altitude required for his chute to fully open before hitting the ground) and open the door for the aerobatics.

I have full capabilites to make one of these, just no freed up funds to do so at this time. Too many other projects going on. Besides my wife would probably divorce me.