Jetta>F-body

not as interesting as the minglor call out but fun non-theless.

I was coming home tonight from doing the roof on my sisters house with all my tools in the winter beater, as I pass X-entrence I see an fbod getting on he gots on behind me moves to the middle lane and speeds past me to 10 faster then me, so I speed up in 5th, then pace him for a bit (the Road was died) then down shift to 3rd, look over all I can see threw the tint is the tip of his cigarite and the outline of him with a B-cap on and a passenger, so I hit the throttle to make the Jetta jump he does the same, then i stand on it we both take off I pull 1 car instantly then keep it pulling alittle till the road bends left he then started pulling back up till we are around 100 I shut down as my exits comming up, he flyes by all the way in the fast lane, good run.

F-body was early 90’s body style possibly blue with white strips (it was dark hard to tell)

Cliff notes = 60-100 roll, jetta by a car.

3rd gen, then? ‘boxy’ looking?

sounds like it

ya, I had a friend with a 91 that looked like this one.

bUy/

if its a 3rd gen then good 17 second kill :tup:

it coulda been a 14 second 350 :gotme: :biglaugh:

I belive it to be a z28, probibly pritty stock it had the side skirts. my car is more of a 14sec car.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. They don’t all have 160-170 hp 305 TBI’s :stuck_out_tongue:

i can show ya a 17 sec kill joe if ya like ; )

ehh i doubt 14’s my bf’s tc pulled you from a roll and hes no where near 14’s

id like to have a go against the jetta what do you say?

stripes = 305, they dont put those on the fast ones

:word: that’s what I was thinking too. 305’s are sooooo damn slow.

ouchhh :biglaugh:

Your profile says Jetta GT, which had the 2.slow motor. Have you modded it? If it’s stock then I’m actually surprised you beat even a 305 Camaro. Ah well, either way :tup: to a VW victory. :slight_smile:

it’s just a jetta GT trunk. lol.

ya and acually I even took the GT badge off, it is a VR6. I should correct that. most people dont even know what a GT is anyway.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/12-31-05_0131.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/Project/06-16-06_1812.jpg

walker Ill race you but the car is sold, and it leaves thursday/Friday so unless you want to race my auto Vr then lets get R done.