Jiminy twilight boarding

i dont plan on going but i voted anyway!

Strong work

no doubt

Jiminy has this thing where you have to watch a video to get into the terrain park. Complete BS.

I think you have to pay to get a park pass too

im goin tomorrow with or without you fuckers. im leavin my house @ 2pm.

Jesus Christ. Hopefully they aren’t enforcing that too hard. I’ll be down for some jumps, haven’t been on the board in over 2 years.

This will be my first time on skis ever

you will love the rails

I’m going to hit them, get the video camera ready

Ill teach you. Boxs arent hard on skis, rails arent hard either but its your first time. I got my Eticket ready to go baby

Is that srs about extra $ and video for the park/pipe? I haven’t been to JP in prolly 3-4 years but they never used to have that :(.

I’ve got some skis and boots if anyone needs them too. 2 pairs of 29.5 boots (about 11.5 size foot) and some hot twin tips to go with. $15 for the night or one Jiminy Peak meal (about equal haha)

Yeah ever since the new park. Soooo stupid.

Is the new park better than the old? Cuz I got broke in the old one in 9th grade haha, sheer ice at the landing of a table top. Radius and ulna broken FML.

Looks like the General and the sargente are rolling in the TDI to be there by 3.

You wont have to worry about the parks if you’re going with Pete :rofl

myself and joey are likely going to be ATROCIOUS but i cant wait, should be a ton of fun

edit: and yes, someone please bring a videocamera. wish i ordered the gopro hd last week like i was going to :facepalm

damn Pete wants to get there early and make sure to get the most for his money!

Yeah, i’m not expecting to be good AT ALL. It’s something I’ve been wanting to try, seems like the perfect time.

Haha, dude you have no idea. He and my brother used to come with us when I was in high school. They would ride over the jumps and be like: “yo did you see that sick air I just got?!”

I used to have videos of them…but they all got lost.