jj's.. or anyone... really

im in the search for polished/chrome rims for my s-10 zr2… 16 inch… MUST NOT BE FWD LOOKING WHEEL LIKE STOCKERS… need a little depth…

i was trying to think about what stock rims the gm made that fit and would look right… if i can t locate any stock looking gm rim then im going to a decent off road looking wheel!

im in need of new tires so if im going to upgrade wheel’s 15- 16’s i need to buy the rim now!

Hey talk to pewter, I think he just got 16 inchers off Brad from his Cavalier, They should be the same bolt pattern :dunno:

And they are not the steelies they are the alloys.

no cavy wheels dont fit!!!i got 97 z28 wheels(chrome) 16x8’s!!!they fit,but are flat like fwd wheeels!!!

will z06 rims fit?

yes

go see carl

he’ll hook you up if you looking for something new

Originally posted by showtime
go see carl

he’ll hook you up if you looking for something new
carl who??

from carl’s auto repair…its in valancia about 5-10 mins past n.park

sells wheels & tires for decent price.
Gearhead told me about him…and i’ve taken a few people to get stuff from him & have had tires mounted etc…

good guy cheap prices and open late…usually does wheel stuff after 5…like 5-9…but call first before going.

he’s got all kinds of stuff…if you not too picky about namebrand he’s the way to go.

can even get 20+ wheel…i was asking about a friend who has a chevy 2500 and he said 20’s with tires for like $1600 depending on the tire you want…not to bad for 8 bolt 20" rims with tires…considering 8 bolts are harder to get.

if you end up going tell him Jay sent you or that i sent you …not sure if he’ll remember my name but tell him the guy with the silver svt contour.

peterock got a set of 18" tires pretty cheap a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by showtime
from carl’s auto repair…its in valancia about 5-10 mins past n.park

sells wheels & tires for decent price.
Gearhead told me about him…and i’ve taken a few people to get stuff from him & have had tires mounted etc…

good guy cheap prices and open late…usually does wheel stuff after 5…like 5-9…but call first before going.

he’s got all kinds of stuff…if you not too picky about namebrand he’s the way to go.

can even get 20+ wheel…i was asking about a friend who has a chevy 2500 and he said 20’s with tires for like $1600 depending on the tire you want…not to bad for 8 bolt 20" rims with tires…considering 8 bolts are harder to get.

if you end up going tell him Jay sent you or that i sent you …not sure if he’ll remember my name but tell him the guy with the silver svt contour.

peterock got a set of 18" tires pretty cheap a few weeks ago.
his # etc!!

carl’s # is

724-625-1866

address is
Carl’s auto rebuilding & sales
6110 Valencia Rd,
Valencia, PA 16059

thats right up the road