Job Opportunity...

For those of you who are interested, my work is hiring…

I work for Classifieds Plus, which is basically a call center for newspapers. It is all inbound calls, NEVER outbound (sales) calls. Basically we act as an after hours and overflow office for newspapers such as the Wall St Journal, NY Times, Las Vegas Review and about 100 more papers.

The job is taking ads from customers, its quite possibly the easiest thing ever, and at times, quite enjoyable, if you like talking to people. You can work pretty much whatever shifts you want (morning, afternoon, night). I work 5-11 three days a week, and an overnight shift.

Pay starts at $10/hr, im not sure of benefits, since im part time. I know there are a few spots left in the mandatory training class, starting next week (I believe)

I will be willing to refer a few people, as long as I somewhat know you, and you havent made an ass of yourself (recently). I have some good rep there, so I dont want to lose it on someone I dont know too well…

PM me for more info.

Like I said, its a great place to work, very laid back, and, for what it is, pays pretty well. It is located on the corner of Sheridan and Transit, in the Sheridan Meadows office complex.

awesome place to take pics :tup:

if i could work like one or two days or nights a week i may be down

im definately interested

Wish I knew ye :-\ I could use a second job with some flexibility.

ugh skunk ap e was telling me about this, soooo tempting to quit my second J-O-B and work here

are they looking for people to work a particular amount of hours, or particular shifts? or just general hiring? p/t or f/t? any job advancement? im pretty interested…

i just got hired there…not too bad for a 2nd job. I am only gonna be working mon-wed 5-11pm since i will still be working 40 hours at my current job. It seems like a very nice, laid back place. Everybody seems very nice there. They are deff, very flexible with hours and what not…people who need a job or a 2nd job should really take advantage of this

I went today. Very nice place, it seems. I just need to work something out for training and everything, but otherwise I’m pretty sure it’s all a go :slight_smile: Thanks Mr. Carl.

oh man

nyspeed is gonna PONE this place lol

theres a few spots left if anyone is still interested…