John, Nick and German PSI videos

video taped 3 runs today for the hour and a half I was there

The video is shitty quality and it breaks up a little. I think I need a new video tape because I just keep recording over old footage and thats why its shitty

anyways…

I saw nick run a 11.8 @ 116 before I left, Congrats. I also heard john ran a 12.3 after I left, congrats you big goon.

John sprayin im assuming?

yah…75

damn i better watch my ass, your shits running damn good john, get a vert in that thing so you can really rip on your 60 foot

im glad john and chris got good runs in today! and nick, i assume you weren’t spraying in that run?

nope.

my shit aint runnin good ,my 2-3 shift is all fucked up would of been better if it shifted right . i had to let out and get back in it

john went 12.9x for a best, unless i missed something, his next run on the 125 shot was a 13 something and smokinnnn your buddy with you was a moron.
“what happened to that turbo civic? stall it”

and he said when you guys got there " i bet your car could beat those bikes" talkin about brooks and mikes bikes…

i got the 12.3 at 108 after ya left ,i wasnt gonna run again but said fuck it and did…mcflurry can attest to it

i saw the 13.3 run right before i left.

one more after

the first 125 shot was 13.0 not a 13.3

tranny time

yes very much so

wait, 12.3? I saw a 12.9

Chris man, Car runs strong, glad everything went well and held up!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:ahh

all i have to say is that the white chevy truck was insane!!!

:eek2 that was fast as hell

That white truck moved