Johnathon Roy Hockey Fight

What a tool. I love a good hockey fight, but this is just retardedly bullheaded.

what a faggot. he sucks anyways. hes like the backup on that team.

haha… well that is something you don’t see every day

I liked his deaking of the ref.

He has some of the worst stats in the league. I think he’s just venting out the frustration he’ll never live up to teh name.

Thats freakin sweet! Seeing a goalie take on another player thats not a goalie made my day. There should be a happy gilmore award for him or something.

& u back up who?

that other goalie is like the best in the league. he took the beating because he didnt wanna get suspended cause its play off time. i mean u can tell, he didnt even try to move or throw a punch.

noone:hsugh:

here is a more complete video of what happened (gets dead after 3 min)

Hopefully someone beats his ass soon.

What a cock-spank.

I like fights in hockey, but they need to be for a purpose. Just heading over and beating up someone who doesn’t want to fight is lame, I am sure there was another player on the ice at the time who would have fought him.

what a piece of shit. he’ll never be anything close to his dad

apperently there is video of his dad, patrick roy, who was coach of the team motioning to his son to go down there and fight.

i have been on both sides of stuff like that as a player and a ref its not fun to break up or be in but its the emotion of the game i guess

chad did u play for north hills when the fight with shaler broke out on the way to the locker room at south side?