Jordan Collezione 11/12 Size 10

I need to gather up some more money so i have to part ways from my sneakers. for sale is the air jordan collezione package of the XIs & XIIs. These are never tried on or even untied. the shoe stuffers are still inside. i camped out and waited in line to get these and i bought the only two size 10 packs they had at the store. not sure if anyone on here will buy them but its a shot. Great price and condition[B]$420 OBO! …Willing to part out also let me know[B].

nice collection. i get the feeling that you don’t actually want to part with these. glws.

thanks, and not at all. especially because the black XIs for sale is my fav jordan of all time. but if i dont get the right price i wont sell.

I never understood the whole shoe collection thing… glws.

I wish they were size 11…

GLWS

Jesus christ mike you need help haha. GLWS

if u didnt have mini feet id be all over this :wink:
you keep your j’s a lot cleaner than i do :frowning: gl

only help needed in this thread is the help you need with your car. OOHHHH zing - just playin man i know

thanks - i love a crisp pair of J’s

x2

sqeeze into them!

Weren’t these $300 for the pack?

I’m really only interested in the 11s, and these are my size but I’m not paying $600 to get them.

they came to like 340 total. but jordan resale value rises after te release date if the sneakers are still deadstock, which these are. i seen packs go for 700+, because you wont find them in the stores anywhere and the value and hype of the sneakers is high.

Do people actually wear them after spending $600 on them? I mean you get tires for cheaper. Strap 2 of those on your feet and go.

some yes some no. some buy sneakers to wear, and some buy sneakers to sit around in the box

:frowning: stupid size 10 shoe… If they were half a size bigger I would have snagged the 11s off you in a second.

I love them soo much

Put them on ebay, I have seen people pay tons of money for jordan sneakers.

to be honest, im not sure how to sell stuff on ebay, i dont know how it works haha, how would i get the money?

http://www.sneakerhead.com/338149-991.html Just sayin’ same set BNIB $150.00 less than you. You might want to reconsider your price. :meh: