WTB: Air jordans/dunks

i know there are some shoe collectors on here so im wanna see what people have to sell.

im looking for: size:9-10

jordan 3’s
jordan 4’s
jordan BMP package
jordan 5’s
and jordan 7’s.

ill also take some dunks. I will not buy Fakes! so dont offer me.

give me an offer on jordan IVs in grey/black/white

original run, size 10.5

OR
air max 180s(1990) original run in white/red blue size 11.5

whats your asking price? i know we’ve talked before in another thread. and these go for alot of $$$. as i have a pair of OG 4’s also.

What do you guys do with the shoes? Put them in a timeline display case? Just wondering.

nah. alot of people buy them and display them. but i see no point in that so i DO WEAR them.

Just tossed a pair of sz 9 Jordan 7’s in the garbage, theyre in decent shape too, i used em for 4 wheeling and didnt feel like washing them.

ebay that shit up!

What size are you looking for?

any dunks is particular…i have a set a orange and white ones that i wore twice and look brand new, i think they are size 10

i wear size 9-10. cause i think jordans and nike’s are like half a size off.

i dont like the way the dunk lows look so i was looking for Hi’s. nothing in particular. i just wanted to see what people had. if i liked it i would buy em.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/ckilger12/dunk_high_syracuse.jpg

have any others?

nope those are they only one…i will dig them out though…u can have them cheap if u want

chris if you have them in 9.5 i’m down

K…I will dig them out tonite

meh, i dont REALLY WANT to sell them. but if youre dyer about getting them make me an offer(and i do know what they are worth BTW)

i wear them regularly, i just dont wear them when it will rain, snow and or be generally dirty outside. i have worn them to several nyspeed meets, etc.

(pics cna be taken if need be)

(pm me if u wantthem)

—and yesj ordans do run small, the 10.5s fit me like a glove and i normally wear 11-12 depending on manufacturer

bump

bizump

aslso have some shoes to trade.

all white jordan 7’s
navy and white jordan 1’s