NIB: Nike dunk high SB quagmire size 10.5

Have a pair of these never worn. Hate to sell em but i need the money.

150$ ill deliver or meet up.

Thanks.

haha these are cool. Good luck

Have more for sale also, Mostly jordans and 2 pairs of Prods. Theyre all going on ISS in a few hours.

Pics?

If you have any dunk lows hit me up… just won a pair of Pusheads on Ebay for crazy cheap

No lows. I have prod supreme 2’s ill sell for 100$ obo brand new. size 10 and 10.5 I also have moat mids ill sell for 125$ been worn once size 10.5 as well.

ahh… you’re a size too small haha. I just got the yellow curbs in 11 and they fit TIGHT.

Dont make me start posting my original Jordan 1 collection pics. Tags still attached along with laces.

Saving them shits to sell when i wanna buy a house. Down payment. Friend of mine had the complete City Low set for sale a few weeks back and told me hed take 1500$ for it. I almost bought it but i passed.

would’ve been a smart investment

http://cgi.ebay.com/City-Pack-Nike-Dunk-Low-SB-Tokyo-London-Pigeon-Paris-/300506497855?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item45f795433f#ht_8018wt_905

and I know that guy is out of his mind… but 10-15k would be easyyyy

Yeah. Look at his other sales. Hes got some insane shit but, he wants 2500$ for the 3 bears package. Dude is High. That Jordan 4 collection made my jaw drop. I cant look at this shit cause then i want to start buying again.

pics!?!?!

Ill put some up. Its a pain in the ass so if anyone wants pics ill text them to you would be easiest.

i’ll PM you my number

No offense guys, but whats the deal with the whack ass shoes?

Which shoes are wack? I think the quagmires were awesome. Theyre hillarious.

ummm yea wtf fellaz

Yes. Indeed hideous

Theyre supposed to be funny. I got them as a gift anyway so it didnt cost me anything.

That, on top of the style… I don’t know, just not for me. Sorry to clutter your thread.