Air jordans and nike sb's.

I have a bunch of pairs im gonna sell, will post complete info later. Anyone on here even intetested in this type of thing?

I collect sb’s, but only if they smell new and have little wear…
Not trying to buy shoes with more than 4hrs on em hahaha

I have a few like that. Moat mids, supreme edition prod 2’s. I have more but mostly jordans. Size 10-11 sb’s 10-10.5

If there new I’m in. No crusty jointz

Everything i have is either NIB or have been worn for maybe an hour. I have the raging bull package, cool gray spikes brand new, Both prods have been worn for maybe 20 honest minutes, Didnt fit me right. I have the force black cement 3 jordans brand new. Bunch more too ill get a full list when i get home. Just want around box price for everything, Maybe a little less.

why not return them? lol

Might be interested in a pair of the SB’s…in for list of shoes & pics!

love SBs, always try and have a fresh set. anything in size 13?? :rofl

No size 13 sasquatch.

I know for sure i have the 2 pairs of Prod 2 supremes, I have the moat mids, Mafia highs, Quagmire highs which i dont know if i can ever part with. Sold almost all of the SB’s but thats what i have left. have a pair of barfs that are decently worn.

As far as jordans so, Black cat and pure white 3’s, Raging bull package, Cool grey spikes, Force 3 black cements, Play off 8’s, countdown package 17/6’s. The only time the carmines have ever been retrod. Think thats the majority of it. If youre actually very interested ill text you pics.

your shoes prolly suck anywayz with your stanky ass feet

Lmao.

I got 13 too and was looking for something.

FUCK YOUR SNEAKERS NI99aH!

SB’s are my size
Just throw up a few pics/prices

Interested in the Mafia highs and the 3s.

post them pics up!

Will post some pics tonight. Mafia highs ill sell for 140$ theyve never been worn. The 3’s have each been worn once. 150$ each for 275$ for the pair together. Cool grey spikes are DS 200$. Prods both worn maybe 20 mins max, size 10 anf 10.5 100$ each.Moat mids 145$ size 10.5 worn once.

Me too, fuck these baby foot lookin’ ninjas.

mad sneaker heads up in hurr

In for pics, I’m a 10

:rofl

SB’s in 11
pleaseee