July 31, 2008. Beer. Tap Room. 9.

I actually liked O a lot when I was there last week. I had been there before but it had been years. Nice place and good music.

I met Fry last night and he hit on me…

What a fucking weirdo.

b/c your hot…wish i was there

:picsorstfu:

Couldn’t help it. I never realized you’re such a cute lil guy. :hay:

I also got smoked by some dude in a TBSS last night. Yo I swear he sprayed on me! :lol:

TBSS and in a trailblazer ss ?? well your lil suv …your right im sure its swaped …and did your vtec not turn over or something ??

hahahha zong is a cute boi.

lol yeah it was Joe. We were headed to Brennans and caught a light. Joe took off while some putz on my right is yelling at us about how gay trucks are and I was all “Wait, come baaaack” :cry: floor it, bog, redline, chirp second, remember what road we’re on and town we’re in, close throttle.

lol he is my man Aaron dont even think about it… lol

:gay:

fry that thing can “chirp” seconed… no shit

i can verify that it does.

lol as long as you drive it like a bag :tup:

ha…

So how was the TAP ROOM?! oh wait, you guys came over to deuce. lol. Nice meeting you guys last night. :tup: Sorry I had to take off when you guys got there. I was about to leave right before you guys came in.

Weekly bar meet?

x3 Zong is hawt!!

haha, SUV’s…raising oil prices one 0-45 pull at a time. Come out tonight, maybe we can have a rematch :tspry:

Tap room was about equal to deuce. We should have started at brennans all along.

Sweet. On foot this time though. Dizzy bats stylez. :tspry:

Hmm… Interesting concept…

im spraying you again then.

like literally, with the nitrous bottle.

Someone mentioned doing a dif bar every week before, but I’d rather stay comfortable at one bar and just relax. We go to Deuce at least once a week to play darts and such.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:tup: See you next week.