June 14th Dunn Tire Raceway

not to far away, registration is open

:tinfoilhat:

fuck it im only payin 30.00

bump 5 weeks away

siqqqqq

Less then a month away. You guys from NySpeed want to set up a NYSPEED area let me know.

possibly in for this

Best t-rex…

does josh automatically win since he’s the only one in the area with one??

Ken you can’t go you need a high-rise spoiler and neons all over your car

JUNE14TH OBJECTS OF DESIRE CAR SHOW UPDATE!!!
Pre-Registration have to be mailed in. Please message me for address.
$30 pre-registration. Also include name, address, contact info along with year, make and model of vehicle.
There will be be day of registration at $40. Group rates available.
On-line paypal registration through
www.whatsmydesire.com IS NOT WORKING!!!

The June 14th car show Objects of Desire at DunnTire Raceway Park is still going on.

DunnTire Raceway, Team AllStars, DriftSet and SuiSlide are still going to put this show on. So dont get it twisted.

We will have performances by local rock and hip hop artists along with Chief and Phathom from Detroit performing. Rocznice will be their opening act.

M Sequence from Toronto will even be spinning for the day.

Mark Abate will be on hand with his award winning sema cars from Sound Choice Audio along with Jeff Gould and His project gotham explorer. Looking for them in the vendor section under the canopies.

Team AllStars are bring up cars from all over canada including Val from Unique Whips. AllStar models will be there as well as a live photoshoot area for vehicles and models.

DriftSet and SuiSlide will be doing a drifting all day on the oval part of the track while DunnTire will host Drag racing all day.

Brutalitee Store will be on hand with models so be sure to check them out and show them some love.

some of the top cars from all over the East Coast and Canada will be on hand so be sure to check them out.

Pre-reg is $30 and will be up shortly on www.dunntireracewaypark.com
message me for details on reg before site is up

Day of roll in available for $40 and message me or e-mail me at jrlraa@aol.com for group rates.

Check DunnTire’s site for new drag race price

Tickets are $20 for spectators or $15 with the $5 off flyer.

Here are the car show catagories:
Best of Show
Hottest Team - Combined Team Points
Acura (1-3)
Honda Civic (1-3)
Honda other (1-3)
Mitsubishi (1-3)
Nissan/Infiniti (1-3)
Toyota/Scion (1-3)
Suburau (1-3)
Volkswagon (1-3)
Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Lexus (1-3)
Ford (1-3)
Mazda (1-3)
Dodge (1-3)
GM - chevy cavalier (1-3)
GM - other (1-3)
Hyundai/Kia (1-3)
Sport Compact other (1-3)
Muscle Car (1-3)
Old School (Pre-1987)(1-3)
Truck (1-3)
SUV (1-3)
Lowrider (1-3)
Best 500 to 750 cc Bike (1-3)
Best 800 to 1100 cc Bike (1-3)
Best 1200 and up Bike (1-3)
X-otic Sport
Hottest ATV
Most Unique Ride
Phattest Paint Job
Best Decals
Phattest Ride Owned By a Female
Hottest Truck
Hottest Suv/Muv
Hottest Import
Hottest Domestic
Hottest Bike

jr hit me up with a reg when u can

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=makarucha%40rogers%2ecom&item_name=Objects%20of%20Desire%20Show%20Pre%20%2d%20Registration&amount=30%2e00&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&lc=CA&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

LMFAO!!!

I can imagine the mess this is going to look like…and the massive amount of mislead kids.

whats that about ? kinda funny

$35 WTF no way ill go to nyi for $12 or just go to dunn for test and tune for $10 or $15 or what ever the hell it is.

yea thats way to much

i think they are changing the drag price.

Be sure to check out the Shrak Energy Drink area and taste the newest energy drink out on the market. Check out some of the hottest installs by Mark Abate along with his Sema award winning vehicles and Jeff Gould’s Project Gotham explorer will also be on site and stop at the CSCS tent to check out there upcoming events in Canada

i just tried the shark on wed @ lancaster. Pretty decent stuff

couple weeks away. going to be a good show