***June 27th Thatcher Park GRILL N CHILL***

cazwrx+thatcher park=DK+japanese mountain

this :thumbup…ill be at a grad party as well

1. Katie nice sign up sheet :slight_smile:

2. wow we have some srsly cheap fuckers here! i spent over $50 last even i organized. srsly guys?

3. Turbo Travis, this is a gtg/bring your ride event. why the fuck in the world would u not drive the corvette?

Because I’d plan on getting highly intoxicated and staying with someone locally.

so if your getting hammered then u cant drive at all so y would it matter what car u drove?

and if u ask me thats totally not the point of this GTG. do that after.

:Idiots

Because I’m not leaving my car at the park, or letting anyone else drive it. If I want to look at stationary cars, I’ve got an internet connection.

and if u want to get drunk and act like a fool, just do it at a local bar.

your certainly missing the point in the get together. and this is the attitude that makes the car scene weak.

If I come, I’ll be there for the people, not the cars. The cruises are more for the cars IMO. Regardless of how much I do or don’t drink, I’m not driving anything after consumption of an amount of alcohol that may (or may not) get me a DWI. Not worth the risk.

Depending on my work schedule for that weekend (which i wont find out until the 24th) I’ll swing thru.

fair enough but id really like to see the car

Yeah man, I’d like to go for a ride in your car and I’d take you out in mine too. I don’t think they are too far apart (with me at base boost).

In for the ride(s)/cruising!

lets just do a friendly highway pull.

Wayne and I will be there and I’ll make more cookies and desserts :slight_smile:

^ Def not going now.

^ Meanie!

sounds like something i will tryn check out. and i will bring something from the list.

i could just walk to the end of the wifeys street and watch everyone drive by on their way…she lives not too far from thatcher :lol

i guess that means i could show up…idk what ill be in though…

im down, havent been to a local 518 meet yet

Im going to strangle you! make you look like this :eek