JUNE 28 Zelie Flashlight Drags

Last time I went to PRP: 5 runs____________Last time I went to Zeli: 18 runs

I’m assuming this is still on?? My buddy also wants to know how much is it to spectate cause i dont remember.

its either 6 or 7 bucks to watch rob

cool thanks guff.

They just updated the website saying its still on as of now.

ok cool

Against a car…

The allure of the FLD is racing HEADS UP against other cars.

Weathers looking spotty, nothing Thats going to stop us I think… I’ll be out at noon.

the storms that are coming are growing just like last saturday when i got hosed for 30 bucks at qcr so i’m gonna wait until next time. if it does clear up i have my secret 1/8 mile track up here i’ll go bum around at for half the price i guess. this summer is starting to suck. i’ve only made it onto the track twice all year.

Accuweather says partly sunny until 5pmish.

Suns out here in bloomfield.

I hear what your saying, I’m awd so 1/8 mile would be really good for me, but $30 come on.

is it really that much? i thought it was around 20 or so to race up there.

Too late for me bother making it out. That and I have shitty allseasons since i hvent been able to find a cheap set of rims for sale.

your in luck i have 2, oem srt-4 rims for sale, they would be great for mounting drag tires/summer tires on.
p,m sent

It was another fun day at the Zeli FLDs. The rain stayed away just long enough to finish the event. I was just getting done swapping my street tires back on and the storms hit.

SK360: Have you done anything else to your car since I raced you in the G35?

What’s 30 for a day of fun?

Whatever, dont go then, easy solution… more fun for everyone else that goes.

Besides driven the hell out of it… not a damn thing.

That SE-R is pretty damn quick man…

Yea it was a fun day. I ran about 14 times.

the last time I went it was only $20, maybe next time I’ll go if i can get a run in against the gto.

i got 12 runs in and i left 2 hrs early… ( had a party to attend ) but i feel i got my moneys worth…raced alot of cars i wanted to race

Thanks man. :slight_smile: Its really hard to get it moving on that runway without spinning the tires through 2nd.

i got lots of runs…it really wasnt kool pairing me in top tuners against a evo that runs 11.7 …but i didnt do so bad , kyle only got me by a car and a half…

Hey, that’s our secret track! “The birthplace of bracket racing” $15 and run all day. You still can’t beat the FLD’s though!