JUNE 28 Zelie Flashlight Drags

Yea it seemed like your car was running pretty good. Hows everything coming togther with it??

it needs tuned , im running on just a baseline tune, its running alright , would be better if i had suspension…lol… and will be much better with my t4 on it

I would have run… not paying 30 to run tho last year it was cheaper. So i just parked with my buddies by the first hanger!!! I did drive erabbits car tho, we think the clutch is slipping in 3rd or it was just frying the tires!!!:x:

it was $25 last year.

You seriously didnt run in protest of $5? lol

well… lets keep in concideration… with gas at 4 dollars a gallon, thats pretty much raising the price of everything… food… clothes… just in general cost of living… and the people at FLD prob figured they could get away with raising there price too…

I dont think theres anything they think they are “getting away with”

I think the reasons you just mentioned show why the price increased a big $5… lol

Insurance also.

Actually i raced for free last year… Maybe u didnt see us handing out the clip boards:ugh2: lol

i rather spend my money at the track less money and a time slip…most of the people that go to flashlight drags do not know how to race

X2

thats all I was getting at.

and the last time you went to a track was?

:bowdown:

do you even own a vehicle

last year

to make it worse, it was alot at QC where it originally was.

a whopping $15

Id rather give $100 to the flashlight drags then $1 to Pittsburgh Raceway Park

Id rather race heads up then go run for the same time week after week

sorry i didn’t get you into the tunner shoot out man i was all confused at the end of the day!

i wondered where you went i wanted you to be in the run off.

yeah i wish i could of stayed… maybe next time

Thats ok man its not a big deal, maybe next time.

I hope I catch this thread the next time around - this is the town I stay in when I come home! :slight_smile: