June 4/5 Edinburgh Autocross

Yeah, I had to just put links because they were huge…lol

Nice. Looks like my personal best is a 1:21.8, if I remember correctly I clipped a cone on that run too (1:19.8 + :02). Next time I’m up there I’ll try and lock down a no-penalty sub-1:20 run!

I ended up going a 1:19.5 with my Spec V with some sweet snow tires!!..I did a Fun Run in Ernie’s EVO and ran 1:15.3 but hit 5 cones…haha…Car is ridiculous!!..and ran Cliff’s S2000 and did a 1:18.xxx going off track…lol…Ive never driven any thing like those in my life other than GT5…I didnt know what to expect…haha

Solid job Ern. Though I’m still gonna bust balls. I don’t do autocross lol.

Was a good time. First time autoxing my G8 and my best was a 1:20.7 i think. Shaved .4 off run 5, so i was still learning the best way to run it.

You track your car. I’m talking about every other highway queen that sat there and busted on him like there’s no tomorrow. Where were they?? I don’t see them posting up pics and vids running their cars. What about krazykid? All he does is talk. Why isn’t he on the WOT list, or out doing events? He can tell everyone else they suck from behind a keyboard. Real easy to he an internet warrior… but it must be difficult to drive your car out to events. Enough hardparkers out here, come hardpark it there. Ernie might jot know the most about cars and shit, but he’s a good dude. I haven’t said much about this topic but atleast this fuckin Guy backs up what he says.

We only bust on him because he’s a goon and still seems to be stuck in the state of mind that caused him to list a clapped out, rusted out accord or w/e for some ridiculous price like $4k or something because it was ‘built’.

fucking thing had those painted windshield wipers and shit wtf

He got that car for next to nothing and ended up selling it to some kid in Amsterdam for a good profit. If anyone came out to an event they would actually enjoy his company. He’s a good Guy who tries hard. Ill call em outs if he’s doin something dumb, buts to make fun of how he dresses, the way he looks, where he lives, where he works is a bit excessive. That stuff has nothing to do with cars at all.

oh yeah I only shit talk his nos sprayers and chicken paintings

I’ve gotta quote this one, just because. I would have liked to have gone to the event, but my knee is still pretty hosed from ACL surgery last week. :frowning:

What? No it didn’t. Wipers were losing factory flat black paint still lol

I got $2900 for it…

And Benny was nowhere to be seen either lol this weekend

Benny goes to drift events tho Ernie. He’s no hardparker.

I don’t rag on Ernie because he’s a bad person. I rag on him for the questionable things he’s done to his car.

I’ll be going to the Glen next Monday, and I wasn’t at this autox because:

A: autox is gay
B: all I’d want to do is slide around that sweet little track
C: my mother and I are moving my grandmother into an assisted living place by ourselves, which is where I was most of the weekend.

This kind of autox is cool, I guess. No gay ass boxes to go through or stupid pointing cones. Just a track, I’d probably try to make a quick pass or two, but then I’d just slide around. I plan on hitting up at least one of them for that reason alone.

I told Ernie that he’d like you. It crosses the line when people get personal… which you know there were a lot of people.getting very personal with him.

Was super fun for sure. Now to enjoy having the fastest FWD street tire time until September when Matt takes it lol 1:16.321 in the spec v.
I agree with Cliff about the whole Ernie thing, we f’n love having him around. People can rag on the questionable stuff he does to his car, but at least he uses it. Actually that car did triple duty on sunday with his cousin running it, Shane and I getting fun runs in it.
What they need to do is set up the airport runway for some roll racing, that place would be booked

hahah I agree with that. I’ve tried a auto-x before, but I love this running on go kart tracks, lets you concentrate on driving rather than trying to read the cones all day

Those are close races with Ernie when he ran a stock chevy aveo on snow tires :slight_smile:

What was the fastest time at this event?

I think Andy Furlong has done a 1:10 in his Rabbit…on Saturday one of the Corvettes was running 1:12 and Cliff had the fastest time of the day on Sunday with a 1:13…