June 6th - DriftNation Exhibition 2 - Convoys Anyone?

hahah ^^

okay here is another noob question
…how far is mosport from the convoy location?

I’ve only been down that area a few times so I was only guesstimating.

1. From
    Address for Kennedy Commons given above.

2. To
    Mosport
    3233 Concession Road #10, RR #5
    Bowmanville, Ontario
    L1C 3K6

3. www.mapblast.com

1hr to Gautams, 40min from Gautams to KC, 45 min to Mosport from KC.

Total Time = 165min / 2.75 hours.

Total Time = 165min / 2.75 hours.[/quote]

You got way too much time on your hands dude. :whip:

That’s what you get for skipping school… tsk tsk tsk

Hey instead of wondering how long it takes to get from Kennedy Commons to Mosport why don’t we all meet up at Kennedy Commons and then see who can make it from Kennedy Commons to Mosport in the least amount of time! Get my drift? :slight_smile:

Ya, let’s all drive wrecklessly and crash and die. Yay. :ugh2:

You go do that. We have a little more sense then that.
I’ll be laughing when you get a ticket.

I’ll be laughing when you get a ticket.[/quote]

My 240 is equiped with Beltronics Vector 995 with VG 2 shadow Protection (undetectable) tickets have never been a problem for me…not in the past two years anyway.

Ya, let’s all drive wrecklessly and crash and die. Yay. :ugh2:[/quote]

Yeah your right about that…I just had a friend that got into amajor car acident two weeks ago due to stupidity and now he is sunnybrook in serious condition… Damn! If there only was a way to drive wrecklessly with out the risk of injury I would do it all the time! Okay let’s just get a bunch of people together and get there safely!..Okay who’s In?

I’ll be laughing when you get a ticket.[/quote]

My 240 is equiped with Beltronics Vector 995 with VG 2 shadow Protection (undetectable) tickets have never been a problem for me…not in the past two years anyway.[/quote]

Congrats. Are you admitting to driving like an asshole then?
Seriously, that was a childesh comment.

My 240 is equiped with Beltronics Vector 995 with VG 2 shadow Protection (undetectable) tickets have never been a problem for me…not in the past two years anyway

yea man wtf.

realisticly if you need a radar detector in your car then i dont want to be driving with you.

:!:

GT

Oh come on guys don’t be hating. Jelousy is not a good thing. Just because I can do what ever speed I want with out having to worry about getting nailed is not a good reason for you guys act like that and saying I drive like an asshole and that I am an unsafe driver etc. Honestly I only use it when I need it and as far as safe driving goes, I am a very safe driver, I will not lie in my 10 years of driving there have been a few times that I thought Im toast but thank God I have always managed to stay safe. So come on guys don’t be negative about things because im sure if you guys had one you would put it to a use too. Okay now let’s not get off topic this thread is about Mosport this Sunday not my radar detector so my question still remains…Who is going?

Ban?

Well even though I’m not going to DX this year, if I was, I would not be attending this convoy.

Time to setup a convoy in members section!

Andrew.

I’ll be going, but don’t think i’ll be able to join any convoy’s, i’m probably going to be in Peterborough the night before.

OT:
When speeding, there are other things to be worried about besides getting "nailed’ by cops.

DRE

Total Time = 165min / 2.75 hours.[/quote]

Thank you…

thats what i needed too see

yeah i think i’ll just see u guys there…

anyways there is a bunch of us coming from k/w area, and if n-e one from GTA misses the first convoy they can meet up with us at Krispy Kream (Mavis exit I belive)around 1:15

:werd: You right there are other things to worry about besides cops I totaly agree.

Hey Dre I see you joined nissanclub.com too. It’s a nice club with a lot of useful information and every one is friendly and helpful, I have been a member there for a while, the only crapy thing is that most the people are from USA and most the events are held there but I have met a few people from there because Im in USA very often and I have attended a few events. Nothing against this club I like this club and I have met a few people at Dr. Iks but it’s not a bad thing to be a member at other clubs, the more info the better…Anyway I hope to see a few 240’s at Mosport this sunday I wanted to get a few people together with some 240’s so we can all go together but I guess I will have to feel like a doink :oops: and tag along with my buddies in the MR2 club…how sad :frowning: 4 MR2’s one Camaro and a 240sx. Anyway I hope it will be fun see you guys there.

I don’t condone driving unsafe (odviously)

but radar detectors are great as long as you don’t forget their purpose.

Their purpose? Give you advance warning of an odvious cash-grab radar trap. No sense getting a ticket for 120 on a 100 since it’s someone’s bad day …