June 6th - DriftNation Exhibition 2 - Convoys Anyone?

:werd: Yup! In some states they are legal and in USA they are called Speed safety devices. Obvious cash grab is right ny friend. They want to get rid of the emission test and bring back photo radar. So they never cared about the environment in the first place they just wanted to use it as a cash cow and as soon as the cash flow started slowing they now want to get rid os emission test and bring back photo radar… a sure cash grab I totaly agree. Either way we can never win :frowning: .

So I hate to actually bring this back on topic, radar detectors and all, haters and all…is there anyone going to convoy on Sun? Is there anyone who is going to meet up at Kennedy commons, or am I going to be there all by myself twiddling my thumbs? :smiley:

I’ll be there for sure. Seeing how everyone wants to get there early, I will
show up before or around 12pm for sure.

See you there. :wavey:

Who wants to come pick my ass up. I live 10 min from kennedy commons.
Don Mills and Sheppard. Would appreciate it, my car is in storage :cry:

whats it doing there? ill come get you if i can…

same… ill be taking moms Grand Prix

whats it doing there? ill come get you if i can…[/quote]
Out of money :cry:

Thanks for the offer Alex, I appreciate it. Turns out my buddy wants to go, so I’m hitching a ride with him. I’ll prob meet you guys at kennedy.

Andrew.

whoever is going tomorrow and has a camera, can you take pics for me? i can’t make it out, if anyone can it would be greatly appreciated. peace.

Change of plans:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?p=57532#57532