Junk yard to pick up shell

I just finished gutting a smashed up MK3 Jetta Need to dump the shell I have clean title in hand. what yard will bring a flatbed and pick it up. I’m not looking to make anymoney just want it gone. Thanks Mike

junkmycar.com

where is it? i could pick it up and take it to the scarp yard.

no wheels or suspension…
car is located in NT in my driveway.

Twin City Recyclers on Broadway. Will scoop up just about anything. Title or not.

we could cut it up and put it in the back of my truck.

If you wanted to… its here almost folded in half as it is lol. but I emailed that company that someone posted will see if I hear anyhting for now I got to run and go work on a couple cars.

Call Anthony@ clinton Auto wrecking 856-3016 he might be interested

why dont you cut it up and bring it to metalico? prob get you a couple bucks

The junk yard on the rez will take it.

Call M&M, I’ve seen them haul in some pretty haggard cars that don’t really roll anymore. They would have paid me $100 for my last stripped shell, but I lost the title.:bloated:

[quote=“Jim1234664,post:2,topic:30669"”]

junkmycar.com

[/quote]

THEY SUCK A$$

now still looking for a place, Buffalo Auto wrecking said they wont touch it.
they said to call some place with an 877-4237 number that place said they wont touch it. help

give me a pm, i will pick i up, but i am not going to pay you for it.

im not looking for nothin.

we could always do something fun with it, like drop it off in the middle of a busy street in the middle of the night (like maple road in front of the golf course) and see what happens :slight_smile:

[quote=“airhead,post:11,topic:30669"”]

Call M&M, I’ve seen them haul in some pretty haggard cars that don’t really roll anymore. They would have paid me $100 for my last stripped shell, but I lost the title.:bloated:

[/quote]

your my hero they took it and gave me 50$

alhto I tiped the tow truck driver 5$ for not scratching up the driveway:headbang:

I have a car with no title since its my friends and he gave it to me.If anyone would take it for free that would be great.No motor or tranny but i threw a bunch of exhaust and other metal in it.

Twin village would pick it up for free but i have to fill out paperwork.I work so i would have to drive there and fill it out and it probably wouldnt be until wed when they pick it up.

Located in lockport about a mile away from the amherst border.

If anyone knows someone pm me.Thanks