Junk/Scrap Yards that will pick up your shit

Anybody know of one? I don’t feel like looking up every bone and scrap yard in town, and calling them all to see who is willing to come get my junk.

Have a car i need scrapped and no means to get it there…obviously i’m going to get less $ for it if they pick it up, but for the convenience i don’t mind…

anybody with a flatbed and truck willing to take the car to a scrap yard for me is also welcome…i’ll give ya $50 for gas and your time.

Anonymity

:word:

Or, any of the many that have been mentioned on this forum in the past. I know that I’ve personally posted references a few times.

how much you want for the car and what is it?

If the juice is worth the squeeze i might buy it from you.

Donate it to a fire department for them to train on. they will pick it up…and it’s a tax deduction. That’s what I did.
Plus it’s going to a good cause

bingo

PM anonymity, he makes it easy to get rid of scrap.

X…

theres a place on broadway in depew I want to say that takes scrap. I heard they’re pretty good.

if someone wants it without a title…come get it out of my driveway and I will gladly keep the $$$$

y no title, i’d take it but they dont take them without I’m pretty sure.

let me know if you need something.

:word: Give it to this guy, he needs it!

If no title cut in pieces with a saw zaw and take it in a chunk at a time.

anonimity came to our place to get rid of a bunch of stuff… t-up would recomend even though he called me fat :frowning:

ill buy the title off of you :snky:

Call Twin city.[I] dont think you will need a title.Just sign something with your driver license.They will pick up to.

I had a shell of a car picked up, no title, and they gave me $150. Would have to dig for the number but I found them in the PennySaver while taking a deuce at work. Call around, you may be surprised how many yards will pay good money without a title and come to your house. If the car I had were more complete (drivetrain, suspension, wheels/tires) I would have gotten $300.

twin city wil pick it up at no charge and you should get about $250-300 for it.

i’m having a hard time finding this “Twin Cities” place online…but i am finding a “Twin Village” metal recycling…same place?

and i PM’d Anonymity, waiting to hear back…as well as BIGHANDS