Just a question...?

I saw this picture on NICO and I actually like the look. Does anyone from SON know what body kits might be on this JDM S14? Love the look of it and think it would be awsome if someone knew.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2152/img4330jl4.th.jpg

Thanks for all the help guys.

Stephen

Looks alot like an R33 Skyline, good luck with the search.

The kit is made by “all round” (no caps). You’d have to find a Japanese importer to get that puppy.

I looked everyone, high and low, on the net and cant find “all round” kits anywhere… Any help on a sit or someone i can contact?

How serious are you in getting these parts?? Your best bet would be to contact a Japanese importer. Try raretrick.com. They can get you anything but it will cost you a small fortune.

I would also recommend these guys. www.j-ondemand.com/ ask for Bernard (he posts on Zilvia a lot) I bought a c-west mini spoiler from them and it was fairly cheap and hassle free.

Or lastly if you want to call “all round” and have a Japanese speaking friend their phone number according to my HyperRev mag is (045) 364 4703.

Hahaha, thanks for the help man… Ill jot down the phone number, and I do actually know someone who speaks Japanese… So worst comes to worst i will actually pay the insane long distance and call…

Again,

Thanks

www.takakaira.com carries all around stuff.