Just bought 93 Civic

Hey guys, I just bought a 93 Civic coupe. I plan on dumping alot of money into it but I need input as to what I should go with. First on the agenda, an exhaust and intake. I hate hate hate the sound of obnoxious ricers. I want something that sounds deeper but power is the most important thing. I’ve heard Apexi WS2 is good but I’ve never heard one. It has the 1.5 sohc non-vtec right now but I’m putting either a GSR or 1.6 Type R in it next summer. Thanks!

Welcome, You will find TONS of help, and opinions on this board.

sounds like you have a lot of planning to do before you buy anything. research everything before you buy. planning now will save lots of time and aggravation in the long run. you’ll find lot’s of opinions on here, but you really need the facts.

i have a ws2 on my car and i love the sound of it.

welcome to the board There is a ton of modded civics on the board from boosted d’s to 700whp B’s to 240whp all motor cars…

welcome

welcome <-----New Civic owner as well

Welcome fellow Honda owner. Lots of options…pick a budget, find some parts to discuss…but most of all have fun. There’s a lot you can do to our cars.

welcome :wave:

all im gonna say is k20 swap. do it once and be done :wink:

I was thinking about getting and apexi ws but i ended up getting a buddy club pro spec 2 i think, i ordered a month ago from jhpusa.com and still havent recieved it :frowning:

find a BIG wallet, sign up for some good credit cards and have at it lol j/k welcome you’ll find lots of help here

GOOD SITE www.honda-tech.com

and use the red SEARCH button top right corner there is a shit load of information on that site and be sure to search dont just go posting up simple questions because you’ll get flamed by all the assholes over there

I have an AEM short ram brand new if your interested still in the box never opened

hi

Hi there fellow Honda owner…my advise is dont even mess with N/A if you want power…boost it and you will be happy. Boosted D’s are cheap to do and fun to drive. Thats my .02 and welcome to the board =)

welcome youll find lotsa help on here as well as a ton of used parts…

welcome

welcome, to the site and your Honda journey…

WS2 is by far the best exhaust tone for the civic…NO rasp. Be sure not to get a knockoff WS2(cheap price) ir it will sound like a weed wacker

your best bet is if you want the ws2 just buy the axle back and hook up with Jeff from 1st Try and have him make you a custom mid-pipe, cheapest and best way to do it, jeff will hook you up.

Welcome

Welcome

welcome civics can be quick if done right chose your mods carefully, if you ever need any help shoot me a pm , and if your feeling more adventurous and want some power i have a k20 engine for sale