Just bought some new shoes !!!

i finally found some rims i liked and said F it i need em so im gettin em. Polished 17 x 8.5 C5 rims. i was waiting for the last 30 min of the ebay auction and then black z28 called im like i gotta go 1 min left and i won :slight_smile:
pics will be up as soon as i get em !!! the chrome was heavier and also i was afraid of what kinda of quality it was plus the rim is so thin itll be easy to keep clean. so now im a happy guy :slight_smile:

congrats

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7906769575

u jack ass that auction was for 2 wheels not 4.

thanks for making me sick for 10 seconds
ASSHOLE !!!
YOU ARE BIDDING ON 4 NEW POLISHED C5 WHEELS

if you getem will you shut up about them :fingerscross:

:bigthumb: :finger:

dont forget he has to get some tires…so we are going to hear about that

u fag, i thought u were going with black zr1’s with a polished lip, they are ok but kinda boring since you see them on vettes. 30 per wheel is a massive rip off thou, i sent heavy as fuck buick rallys to my boy in NC and it was 12 per wheel, i know those vette wheels are like half as heavy.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :stupid:

+1 Sam

congrats mike

Let me know when you want to sell them.

mike,sell me ure old wheeels,the good two & the bad two!!

If you have money for wheels then you have money for jack stands!

well ill definately sell the bad ones to ya :slight_smile: the good ones im probably going to mount some m/t drag tires on. I havent decieded yet. unless u make mea good deal then take em ill get some drag only 15’s. The stockers do have some rash on em though :frowning:

if i can get a good deal on all 4 rims ill sell em. the 2 bent ones arent that bad they still hold air !!!

phwew good thing he didn’t get em thats wut i have :smiley: