I need help

Someone find me wheels that don’t look like poop, that aren’t $2058724507860983563 per wheel…

I regret selling the Centerlines already :frowning:

19x8, 5x100, 35mm offset

Get to work.

these arent bad for the money…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-inch-5x100-Gunmetal-38-offset-rims-SRT-4-Celica-Golf_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem230294368085QQitemZ230294368085QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Why not just get something decent again? Those Ebay rims don’t even have a brand :umm

just because they dont have a brand doesnt make them junk!

It does mean you have no place to send them when they crack and break

umm jim just ask elliot im sure he’s got loke 77379 differant rims in his head right now

as long as he doesnt drive like a moron and hit anything he shouldnt crack one!

I’m not going to debate this… but it gives no details of how they are made or any specifics… it would be a very poor decision to buy wheels like that IMO.

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of another forged, polished 1pc wheel… I saw some RacingHarts for sale on SRTforums… Whats the deal with them? Are they out of business?

those would look nice on your car

:lks

Bronze looks good on black cars, and the dark gunmetalish detailing on the rim would also make it look awesome on a black car.

Jim: Ray had some Racing Hart’s on his Supra and I know he wasn’t happy with them, try PMing him.

i just didnt like the way they looked…other then that they were fine…

Oh, I thought you had other issues with them.

i always do, my problem is most of the wheels i look at are 1g a piece. i have very expensive taste unfortunatly.

i will look for you jim. try to find somehting inexpensive that isn’t shit…racing harts are good wheels. they change owners a lot though, last i knew they were still in buisness. just dont hit a guide rail then jump a curb at 80, they don’t hold up to that.