Just got a new car

Still not sure what to do with it. Either fix it up to my likings, on just hurry up and put it together and turn a profit. If I do keep it, It will be a turbo car. :burnout:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4528767532&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

good find with all the parts, the 340 hood is worth quite a bit. I have a buddy of mine who is big into mopars so let me know if you need anything. I have put a few darts together. Congrats

This will be the second dart I’ve put together. Oh decisions. I have a 318, 340, 360, 2-400’s, 413, and a 440. Plus a have a dana 60 sittin at the shop.

you paid a grand for that? wow.

thats what i thought… but what do we know about darts?

know where there is a 3500 convertor for 727 and 318 motor
single plane intake

also have a used set of 4:88 for dana 60 too

good point.

nada says a 68 dart is worth on average $5000. If he has the parts and throws it together for a couple hundred he can make a descent amount of money for a little work.

I would keep it and build it, old mopars are :cool: especially for $1k

small block 727… I’m interested.

As for old mopar iron. Trust me, I’ve been lookin for one for about 4 years. It seems pricey for what it looks, but its all superficial. If I was trying to get a car that had paint on it, but needed body work, then it would all be gettin striped anyhow. I think the floors look really good, and it has like 2 of everything to go with it.

:bigok:

if it were a vw i’d understand a little better :hs:

4:88 is a bit steep for me. I have a set of 4:10 at the shop. I just need to find a set of semi floating housing ends. My dana is out of a truck

for what i remember chrysler 5th ave front disc brake setup works instead of using the screwed up original caliper setup if you are looking for cheap conversion, let you know if i have anything else

let me know when you pick it up I will stop by to check it out :bigthumb:

I have a disc set up, and the knuckles off of a 74 dart. The bolt right up. I may get it tomarrow, or next week. Sometime after the show.

sweet find!