71 dodge dart 225/6

hey everyone the name chris im from the other 518carscene forum ive been to kohlks once its was fun i cant wait to bring down my dart but right now its completely stock i have plans to restore it once i buy a civic for a daily driver
its a 1971 dodge dart swinger 47.000 original miles on it yes 47xxx i love this car 225/6 tons of new parts practicaly everythings been replace now need a new carborator and coolant lines there rusted so there gunna be a bitch to replace

holy fuck thats a long sentence.

Leave it looking like a grandma car but turbo the slant 6.

i can’t believe i’m doing this but … x2.

nice car man… welcome to shift

welcome

welcome

absolutely turbo it…you cant kill those motors and replacements are a soo easy to find, and cheap at that…the bottom ends are insanely strong…why do you think they don’t make them anymore…no motor work at the dealership = no extra money when shit goes wrong…you can run it with 2 qts of oil and they never die…ever heard of an imperial???..same motor except boxed frame=1 hell of a derby car…no anti freeze resto oil and k&n oil filter…just watch the boost b/c too much and your oil filter will turn into a grenade under your hood…had a 63 dart with a 225…pushbutton auto…some jerkwad in berne lowballed me and i decided it was time to get rid of it…hes got a bunch of parts tho…hes got one for sale on cl…i sold him like 3 motors and 2 truckloads of other parts

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1216304805.html

Anddd another long sentence. Nice car though :thumbup.