Just got back from the Brickyard 400

hooooooooly cow, what a nutty experience.

We got there thursday in my RV, setup, scouted out, partied, partied, watched some racing, partied, almost died from alcohol poisoning, sick but still partied, watched the race in the most kick ass seats ever, took it easy, rolled out monday morning. I’ll have to get some pictures off my buddy.

…there also might be footage of me blowing my guts all over georgetown (main drag) in the middle of 250k people.

really though, I was never expecting the shear size of indy. it didn’t really hit you till you saw everyone on race day and had to walk around the track to your seats. Its nothing live i’ve ever experienced before…

:cool:

get some pics up

i am jelious

Sounds like an awesome time…how did Ricky Bobby do?

montoya :bigthumb:

finnally did well on an oval

f u

I was cheering for montoya and everyone around me boo’d after i cheered bymyself, it was hilarious.

His car looked really tight and wouldn’t turn in early on the brakes. I could see him enter turn 2 and everyone would back up on his bumper behind him and then pull back away. I think after a little while things will get better for him.

F TONY STEWART

:nono:

:slap:

JPM had a good showing which was nice. His last few visits to Indy (F1) have not been so kind. Including in 2004 when his engine let go soon after he took the lead. I felt bad for all the Columbian fans… especially the hottie sitting in front of me.

The IMS is a very cool place and the party on Georgetown/across the street can be insane.