Just made a killer deal...

Bought this PC for $200 off some guy that needed to sell it. NOTHING wrong with it.

19" Roswill R912E LCD screen
Keyboard/Mouse, all cables.

Components:

Orion 2600 Gaming Case
AMD Athlon 64, 3200 @ 2.01 GHz
1 GB RAM
120GB HDD
Lite-on DVDRW
TSST CDRW 52-32-52
Floppy
6 1394 Connections
NVidia GeForce 6600GT Graphics Card
Cooling fan card, speed adjustable
ETc ETc

Not the BEST but for $200, couldn’t complain.

good for a server

negative

oh no, capt. know it all is here now.

i doubt that computer would run very well with most of todays games. the hardware is a bit dated.

It may be good enough to swap a few files…

but lacks cpu powah and ram to do the job

plus a 120gig hd could be filled up quick

Will make a decent lower end gaming machine thou

or your nice basic web machine with some oomph

either way for 200 bucks not bad at all

edit: youd be suprised what that 6600 can play with some overclocking

hey you got a good deal

because hard drives are expenisve and hard to install. and as far as power, what type of network do you think im talking about, a college computer lab?

think small scale. 5-6 units, that computer would function fine for data backup

small Data backups yes

5-6 people connecting to that thing and transfering shit back n forth is pushing it thou

I am not using it for gaming and I have RAM stockpiled here at work so I will be fixing that up real quick.

Mostly I will be using it for personal files, web design, etc. I am looking to get into video/music editing so for now this does the trick. I will be installed a TB HDD prob tonight as well.

^ :lol (To Shady)

That was a good deal. Perfect for an average user or small network (file storage, home domain controller, home theater pc, overkill print server :rofl ) Not everyone is a gamerz.

Wasnt saying he was a gamerrrrr

its perfect for any of that just not with more than a few people connecting to it

My old Athlon system was pretty much the same specs but with 2 gigs and a 6800GT…

I had at one point 5 computers in my house connected to it simotaniously and it hated life at time… but deff does a decent job for a small home enivroment

enough for quake