Just ordered my new ride ...

Well I am gonna drop mine on full coils soon as I get it so if you wanna take it for a spin you can. Yeah Its AJ’s civic he makes some sick ass stuff for the fit I wanna order… I think I am going with his full coilovers and maybe carbon intake.

Yeah once its payed off in a few years I wanna rock a K20 in it but for now I am gonna just do simple stuff and enjoy the warrenty

That thing would be a blast with a K20 in it.

whats the difference between the sport and the reg?

coolness

sport is loaded reg is not… same engine either way.

Exactly. Sport has the lips, fogs, power accessories, mp3 input, 15" alloys, shifters on the steering wheel (sport auto), etc.

What color did you order?

just be aware that the size tires the sports come with aren’t very common and are a bit pricey

Not to worried about that got some Wed SA70’s im gonna order for it …

Ordered Sliver Storm Grey :yum:

Awesome.

I want to pick up a set of Work XD9s for ours.

dang steve good deal cant wait to see it around

Well I punked out on the fit … Could not wait 5 more weeks, so I got a 03 WRX with 30K on it :bigthumb:. For stock it is fun, even more fun in the snow … Winter AWD doughnuts/drifts > all

yummy :bigok:

I know what you mean. My Fit is due to be delivered sometime in late March and sometimes I think about just buying something else. In the end I want the great gas mileage, ability to haul stuff and something fun to drive all wrapped up in one inexpensive car so I’ll just keep waiting.

w00t

i hated waiting for my si to be delivered it seemed like the longest month of my life