Just ordered my new ride ...

Atom > Everything else.

I think I’d have to take a noble. Although I think they are more than the atom.

noble on top gear

Subaru STi

And be sure to post pics when you get it. :burnout:

um post what the fuck you bought damnit… i guess thats what you got.

Nope its a honda … and its slow people but it corners good … Car and driver did the tests and rated it in the Top 10 performing cars… along with the M3, Z06, F430,…ect.

Ok ok

Don’t get tooo excited its nothing too crazy its my DD fun car, and it is fun. And Joe you were close its based on the 3D uni-body chassis the S2K uses. But the engine is based on the 1 hamster the S2K runs on but it lost a leg and arm haha. That part was a joke its some new L15 block they came up with…

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/b20turboic/pittspeed_shot1.jpg

:bigok: I knew it had to be a Fit when you said that I would know.

It really surprised me the way they handle. Did you order a 5spd? That’s the only thing I wish we could have gotten. It would have been a 6 month longer wait for us. The sport shift is decent, though.

Its a sport 5 spd… very nice cars … Its actually not any slower than my 5th gen si and handles very good when stock.

I got all kinds of JDM goodies on the way :blue:
I needed something with good gas mileage for work and I missed having a “fun” car to drive every day so a fit with some good coils and wheels seemed to work for me perfect.

How do you like yours overall ??

congrats

nice little ride you got yourself

Little indeed … reminds me of my old crx :smiley:

sweet looks good

Soon as I saw the “lane change” comparo I knew it was the Fit haha. I’m seriously considering one down the road they are really growing on me. I’d defiantly trying to get inside one for a test drive one of these days. Keep us updated on how they do for you guys.

you mean to tell me that thing handles on par with C6 Z06 and F430??? damn…who’d a thunk it

obviously not ur drunk ass:eek4dance :smiley:

Yeah its crazy … I couldn’t believe Car and Driver said it, they usually hate on honda.

sweet looking little buggy!

We love ours. Ashley drives it every day, and it’s been a super good car. ~6k miles on it so far. Does better than my hatch in the snow (Fit has all seasons. hatch has snow tires). Handles really nice. Noticed a difference in mpg if you use the sport shift (for the better). But of course drive would suck more gas.

Wait till you see the room in that little bastard. We hauled a recliner, bathroom shelfing thing, and various bags of stuff from Altoona in it.

I want to get Ashley the jdm led tails, spoon wing, maplights, wheels, and coils. She just doesn’t want it loud.

I was reading since Honda put the gas tank in the center of the car, rather than in the back, its what helps the Fit change direction so quickly for handling. Plus all the weight over the nose probaly helps it in the snow to. I’d love to set one up for autox to see what kind of damage it could do hehe.

I’m not sure which team it is…I think AJR. Anyways, they have a L15 powered Fit that’s cleaning up on the west coast as far as road courses/autox goes. Even beating some of the teams running K20 powered Fits.

I’d love to do a K20 in ours. That thing would have to be LOADS of fun then. I want to drive one with some suspension work done.

congrats on the purchase now you just need to put a k20 in it