just picked up a new ride today

enough of the milk thing… heres the new toy

92 cherokee, 3in lift, 10k on rebuilt engine and tranny, NO rust, NO damage, underside is completely clean, the interior is IMMACTULATE(ugly though)
cold AC, and great working 4x4 2.5k bucks

here she is before i just buffed her out real quick

and after

all im gonna do is get new tires, those TSL’s are annoying as hell, and i need a new set
new front steel bumper with winch mount
roof rack
and fender flairs, thats it!

the benz is up for sale. i realized that car isnt for me, and besides, theres no need for a car payment when i can stash cash away while i still can

oh STOP IT

shut yer face… thats why youre getting rid of yours too… well the truck:poke:

those rims/tyres are baller. prolly loud as hell though. awesome pick up!

edit: you need to paint that car brown asap and post pics!! fuck buffing it…lol

lol soon… i was going to head up to the river and go tubing today but i bought this and was running outa time. not enough time to OR it yet.

dont like those rims cause they trap heat in… solid wheels cook your brakes. those tires look sick, but are annoying as fuck.

its no shit, like being inside of a prop driven plane… the EXACT sound

i told the girl im talking to that its the perfect car for us, she can talk all she wants to and i wont hear a damn thing she says… she wasnt amused

Nice. Hopefully my next car is a cherokee. I looked last year before I got my current one, and I couldn’t find anything as nice as that for that price.

i didnt even think about that, function over form…always

edit: great comment to the woman! fucking lol

Wow an older cherokee with white still on the car, and looks really good too! If anyone wants to take a trip down to hotlanta i took a 99 grand cherokee black/black leather 4wd 98k on trade on an 08 Pathfinder today for $1100!