Just sayin hi

Hey guys just wanted to say hi. I’m new to this forum. Its nice to read theads from people that are from the area. So anyways good day to you all, and hopefully see ya around.

And for anyone that cares my ride is a white 03 Hyundai Tiburon, the flames on the side add like 800 horse power. :nuts

hello do you have pics :lol

Lol this wouldn’t be the white supercharged one would it? Saw it at the Guptil’s show a couple weeks back.

Welcome. I’m knew here as well.

They make superchargers for Hyundai’s?!?!?!? :wtf

Yeah that was my car at the Guptills show. I don’t know if I had ever seen so many cars at that guptills show as there were that night. So much to look at
:smiley:

Sweet, yeah under the hood of the Tiburon looks sickkk!! Any numbers for it? hp/tq? 1/4 mile?

Lol yeah they make superchargers for Hyundai’s. Not many differant kits but they are out there.

Don’t have any hp numbers for it. What I can tell ya is its an mp62 blower runnin at about 6-7 pounds of boost. Air to liquid intercooler. I didn’t want to subject it to a dyno tune with close to a 150k on the car. I would of loved to take it to the track but I work nights on wed. But there’s always next year!!

tits of GTFO!

Hey guys here are a couple of pics of my tib. Hope they posted ok.

Nice! The exhaust tone is pretty sexy.

Wow whoever was driving in that vid almost got him/herself a darwin award with that first pull :rofl

Hey thanks jdaniels it runnin straight pipe right now. Only thing on the exhaust is the Ark mufflers on the rear.

That exhaust does sound awesome!..and yeahhh i thought you were going off the cliff after that first pull :rofl

Hey your kyles friend? i think i saw both your tibs somewhere…

Nice car, but i hate all that plastic under the hood ::slight_smile:

Theres actually supposed to be more plastic but it appears to have been cut.

I love the plastic engine covers.

Hey guys thanks for the compliments. Yeah I’m friends with kyle, hes got one of the nicest tibs I’ve seen. Just a nice clean job. Right now he trying to get his cam job all finished up.

Yeah there was a lot more plastic but sacrifices had to be made for the blower. Ya know what they say you can’t make an omelette without breakin some eggs. Actually I like the plastic, it allows me to cheat a lot when wiring new stuff or just tryin to clean under there. ::slight_smile:

lol @ ricing prospect mountain