Just watched a tidbit of the Paris Hilton Sex tape:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i hope that the entire vid isnt in that annoying green light. why would you make a tape of yourself having sex in the dark?

exactly= Fake :rolleyes:

its NOT fake. stop being a hater.

its a fake-

listen to her voice… i’ve never actually heard her say anything, but there is some new reality show with her on it so if anyone sees it, listen to her, then when she gets the phone call in the vid compare…

my gawd if this is the video :bowdown:

if not its a really good fake:

but why a darkened room? Papparazzi must of followed her to the hotel room. thats it:D :smiley:

doesn’t seem to be fake…

i heard on the radio this morning that there is another one with her and a playmate, i dont know how true this is, i heard it on howard stern.

my boss has a friend who is a socialite(read fag) in NY… he got the cell # the day b4 stern called on his show, he did it from my office and we got her voicemail, kinda cool…

also the dude in the video sued her today for slander:wtcslap: i guess she blasted him n he’s firing back since he didn’t release it.

i’d still hit it like a caveman though.

here is the cell # 1-310-990-7444
No BS call it
No longer in service as of TODAY

:rofl: :rofl:

:owned: x2

THE LINK DOESN’T WORK NO MORE:bash: :bash:

Originally posted by Shaggy

SO GO WATCH HER SHOW ON FOX!!!:rolleyes:

amanda said :bsflag:

she wants to see snatch

Originally posted by Darkstar
:eek: X 999999999999999999999999999^9

Many thanks to Logik, who provided the link
on anOTher site. The informed should know what im talking about. Definately check it out.

close to breaking rule 1 there

damn it should have saved it :pat: :pat: :pat:

i got it , send me an im and ill send it over

that’s why i saved it on my girlfriends hard drive & at work, i got her slutty ass in stereo

SHE NASTY!!:puke:

she’s not what ppl act like she is, but she’s bangable and a slut so i’ll take a peak;) :smiley:

damn it should have saved it :pat: :pat: :pat:

click on mirror 3 in darkstars thread in first page, it still works

The.Simple.Life.S01E01.VCD-FFN :yumyum: