Just what we need in Pittsburgh

I listen to everything…honestly EVERYTHING. In my collection I have techno, rap, r&b, Country, bluegrass, swing, alternative, emo…you name it I have the cd.

I like B94 now only bc there is barely any commercials, and no one talking, when I start my day it has to have music in it…not talking!!!

I love the X. Froggy gets annoying but they play good music, as does Y108, but its all talk and too many commercials!

Exactly why I HEART SIRIUS!

I dont find anything particularly wrong with metal or rock…but I grew up w/ my parents listening to it and I hate listening to DVE because of it.

Im more into alternative, some punk, some emo (its actualy decent music), and I absolutly LOVE rockabilly!!! instead of DVE.

My dad wouldnt allow me to listen to MTV and the old B94 when I was a kid…now a days I realize why…but as long as they are taught right I believe music only has a certain effect on kids. I would have to say 70% of the kids listening to Kiss or B94 or wamo, shit even the x and dve…have no clue what those songs really mean or even say.