justin gsr's photo shoot before the accident

That’s too bad man. Alot of $$ into that car.

white is sick

FWD for the lose lol. At least you have most of the expensive shit already and just need a shell now.

how about a black gsr with a jdm front end? one for sale on HT now thing looks clean as hell!

i dont have any money right now, saving and then ill end up getting somthing next spring i hope, i need more then just a shell tho i need a wastgate, top mount mani, intercooler, i cracked the block so its gota be torn down welded and rebuilt, traction bar and some other stupid bullshit here and there. It realy realy fuckin blows, i wanna kill my self but the only thing i can do is rebuild. its gonna be about 2 years till im out again.

no bumper support huh

Damn, sad sight. Justin, what are you looking to sell off of the car?

no there was a bumper support, if there wasnt one it would be much worse

as for parting out the car what do you want?

Lines for the catch can mostly, maybe some other stuff if you’re willing to sell.

nothing under the hood is for sail, but i have 4feet 9 inchs of -10 black nylon hose i will sell you, its what was left over from my cetch can lines

:lol @ hand gesture in picture #3

drove by right after that happened man, sorry to hear. i’ve had the same thing happen to me with the one hand but luckily caught it in time. damn that vtec sometimes :frowning:

Was definitely a clean ass car…sorry to see it go man.

yea that sucks:(…def looked pretty good

thanks for the support guys

Fuck dood, sorry to see this happen :frowning: Even I got to admit that was a clean looking car from what I see in those pictures

very nice car. that crash pic looks so bad it looks fake. its sad when a nice car like that meets its demise.

Willing to trade + cash on my end valve covers? I need a finished decent looking one, I have one but it needs to be stripped and smoothed then refinished. I’m willing to trade you covers, we have the same ports, and I will throw money on top obviously

Hey Justin, it’s Steve. Wow, your car was really clean! Sucks that it had to crack your block and fuck the manifold up! Sounds like you have to completely build a whole another car!

code blue through up a pic of your valve cover, ill think about it.

ninety1two40 whats up bro, yeah it was the worst day of my life bro but i will rebuild, gonna get a white teg now and go for more power, ill be out in about 2 years hopfully less