justin gsr's photo shoot before the accident

[/QUOTE]

I need to take pics in front of those two office spaces. I assume one is UAlbany. What’s the Blueshield one? Corporate Woods?

The picture with the wheel of the camera car in it is SICK.

it looked good

lol.

yea the pics are in those places but … the u albany one dont try we got kicked out by the cops in 5 mins … i guess they have cameras everywhere and they dont like people taking pictures … they would rather us TAG the place and run

Gotcha.

Sick pictures though man. How much do you charge for a similar shoot? Do you shoot video as well?

sick pictures

that poor car… :frowning:

your poor car. summers wasting away

his car was one of the cleanest DC’s in the area for years sad that the accidnt happen

Is this the guy that hit the sign or whatever that someone posted in the Sightings Thread?

Was def. a nice looking car

i dont charge … i just love taking pics … and yes that was the car that hit the pole and as far as video … im still working on geting a worthy video camera

Nice pictures, i do feel that the rolling shots are a little out of focus though

you forgot a picture

but no srsly it was a nice car from the few times ive seen it in person

The engine bay in that thing is sick!!! Or was sick… What happened to make it hit a pole?

see above picture :rofl

that was the worst thing that has ever happen to me, it feels like i lost a famliy member.

i was stupid and only had one hand on the wheel, got on it in second and as soon as the tires started to blow off the crown of the road pulled me immediately to the right, the steering wheel snaped right out of my hand, happen so fast didnt have time to correct the steering or hit the brakes and it doesnt help that the pole is a foot from the road

so, are you gonna do an ITR core/front end and rebuild the car, or salvage whats good and get a new shell>?

strip the car and get a white 2000/01 usdm itr or a 2000/01 white GSR