Justin's STI...teaser

Pump gas tune. Fun:)

weaksauce unless you have a GT40R on it. :smiley:

Seth send you another map to flash? Finally, now get your bitch ass back here and let me go for a rip in it after spending 3+ hours looking for a “boost leak” hahah!. I’ll trade you a ride in the RSA ;D

Yes - few small changes in the maf table (stupid intake) and we were rolling. Thing is bananas. On just the pump gas. Can not WAIT to drive on the Torco tune!

get a good camera

was done on my cell phone. thanks for the productive comment though. next time i’ll bring out my panasonic/leica hybrid just in case i decide to shoot a 20 sec video :stfu

Justni…did Seth explain what you really should do when mixing the Torco in your tank to ensure you don’t get a bad/flat mix and detonate. That Sti tank and it’s stupid crossover pump are not a good setup to promote thorough mixing by just dumping it in the tank, unless the tank is damn near empty to start and you dump in the Torco and fill her up at the pump.

Why not use the Meth and run more boost?

Because the SCCA does not allow any car carrying meth or alky or anything to participate in events.

Adam - yes - I have to pre-mix it and then pour it in the tank. Hooray for a pain in the ass

Oh. I didn’t know that. What about water?

I’m running water - water is legal because it’s not flammable. Unless it’s salt water and youhave that crazy machine that guy invented to burn it.

The long term fuel correction was getting pegged at +15 (max value), and then it goes and applies that fuel trim when the car is WOT. I dusted off my old MAF calibration excel spreadsheet and we were good to go. That trim should be checked again in a couple days but it didn’t look like it was going anywhere.

Lol, I drove it like it had a 40r on it. Old habits die hard and it took everything I had not to keep the gas to the floor when shifting. The car would drive a lot faster shifting closer to 6k I think, but still, it’s an easy car to drive fast and I bet it will be consistent at the track.

jay is on shift now too, hooray :banana

Thanks again for the help and for going to akward central with me to get your 1931 vintage Tactrix cable :lol

Had a hoot of a time playing around with it last night.

I refuse to talk to you until I see a vid of your car with the WG closed shut.
EDIT: WOT to redline. :slight_smile:
EDITX2: While the appropriate air flow. No rev bullshit. :slight_smile:

We hit 2.3BAR in my car, not it’s your turn. :bowdown