K20 swap and everyone that is butt hurt from it...

If I remember right the original for sale thread for this car was ~15 pages and it still sold so whats the issue?

oh man…you got fucked…you should take the asshole that sold you that piece of shit to court!!!

:rofl :rofl

the issue is i dont want your bullshit in MY thread. leave now

:hijacked

It does not matter as that is not this thread dumb ass. Do you ever think about what you type? Just take a second, look back at previous posts where people just constantly ridicule you, and re-read what you are about to post and see if it is just as retarded as the rest of this bull shit blabbering that continue to spew on to the screen.

Most of the time I really dont give a fuck.

Ok that should call for a banning

vote to ban #2

Well let’s see- my cabinet post gets turned into a dildo discussion, my rc car thread gets turned into a gay sex thread, etc.

Do I whine or cry about it? No. I just let it go on without taking it serious but for some reason people get their panties in a bunch when the tables are turned.

Well then do some thing about it but stay out of daves thread since you have no intention of purchasing said vehicle

and youre not gonna buy it either and its not even your car so change your tampon and get on with your life

neg rep for cloggin up my threadzzzz

And I should care why?

LMFAO !!!

I gotta tell ya, those tables have some SHITTY turning radius.

its karma. and pjb im putting you in time out for 24 hours

20k for a gutted, almost 20 yr old honda?

I don’t care if it comes with hannah montana (word) in the passengers seat, I would not feel happy about buying that car for 20k :rofl

ITS NOT EVEN TURRRRBO!

I know! Shit is gayyyyy :retardclap