k20power

doooooooooooooooood you drove by me earlier on 20 headed into guilderland… i was on my way home. i doubt you seen me, i just caught a glimpse of what i thought was your car going the opposite way as me. I was in a dark green Integra with a loud ass intake.

lol yeah i saw you, i was going towards Albany and you were going the opposite right?? i saw a dark green integra and the driver lookin at me lol

yea man i seen the 4 door civic and the rims and i was like … hmm thats different. then i come home and got on to post pics and seen you sig and was all like OH SHIT! lol

Yep that was me, me and my buddy were coming back from On the Pipe…just purchased a CRF50 w/ a 88cc big bore kit :banana

You going to do any fast 50 races with it this year? They hold them at Twister Valley. I may try to run a few this year if I have time

nice dude! post some pics. i been wantin one of them… did you get a good price over there?

It wasn’t me who bought it, it was my buddy Mike. He’s a member on here (Type-S), i’m sure he’ll post pics of it once he picks it up tomorrow(shit was not going in the civic :lol ) I’m not too sure if he’s going to race with it, he wants me to pick one up but i can’t justify buying one, i’d love to have one but i just have more things to spend $$ on. He did get a good price, roughly $700 for a (not too sure of the year) but i’m pretty sure it’s 2001+, green plastics, 88cc big bore kid, stiff rear spring, stiff forks, Yoshimura full exhaust, red Millville front tire. I think it’s pretty sick!

Sounds about right. Those things are impossible to kill too, those motors can take a punishment.

I’m maybe going to pick up a Pitster Pro X4.

god i’ve been craving one to stunt on… apparently i can’t do enough damage to myself on the quad lol

sounds sick i’d love to see it!

Yeah that’s all i want one for, to stunt. I’d get one, put supermoto tires on it and stunt!

Yeah they are so sick, this thing is a dream 50…

Pitster Pro X4, SGR 146cc motor :bowdown

too much other shit going on this year… i just picked up that shotgun the other week… plus this fucking house and i want another hopper. fucking nice weather drives me nuts without a car to hop!

yeah the shotgun is sick, as well as that '64…what happened to that thing?

she’s still here… i was storing it/built it in a vinyl garage and a windstorm picked it up and dragged it all over the car. major body damage. I’ll never sell it. Its just waiting for another chance at life.

I wanna see that thing, from the pictures…i fuckin love it!