New guy here..

hey everyone, im new here so id figure id introduce myself, my names justin and im from rensselaer, been lookin for a local forum lately and a friend pointed me here…so here i am! lol but as for cars i have an 84 caprice painted flat black with a 70s 350 4bolt out of a flatbed towtruck with an edelbrock intake carb and air cleaner w/ headers and a 2 1/2 straight pipes out the back and chrome 15in american racing wheels w/ white bubble letter tires, and a 91 geo storm gsi but all thes got on it so far is a header and short ram intake, and some black 17in rims…also working out a deal on a crx which i will hopefully have maybe next week! anyways enough ranting for now…feel free to check out my cardomain anytime…

WELCOME, pics of geo storm please!

im going to put the link for my cardomain in my sig for each car…and as soon as i get to the comp that all my pics are on…im going to start my project threads for both cars…

Welcome

rofl

Welcome!

Welcome.

…?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,nice cars …

sorry i dont have all the fancy cars with thousands of dollars under the hood…i work with what i can and i love them more than anything and have put so much of myself into them…thats all that matters to me…

Some people are haters.

Just keep doing whatever makes you happy.

Going the typical route is always the easy way out, but going on new roads you may find a deadend. Good luck!

my car is far from fancy, actually i kinda like the caprice just not the wheels ,the storm though gotta go kid lololollll…

not tryin to be a dick it all came out wrong

i liked the wheels cuz they were kinda hotrod-ish and i liked the tires…(wheels and tires were pretty much brand new…tires still had the little “fuzzies” on them…bought ALL for $150) …i needed new tires for the car anyways…so i scored a sweet deal…jumped on them…i want to see you try and find JUST 4 brand new tires for your car for $150 :thumbup

and the geo storm…have you ever heard of it? did you know its NOT a 3 banger? (its sister car…isuzu impuse = AWD turbo) …storm actually looks kinda like a saturn…thats what a lot of people think it is… :lol

does that include masterbation? cuz then slow is the happiest guy i ever meant!!!:rofl

and btw…thanks for the vote of confidence…i highly doubt i will find a deadend…i always seem to find a solution to something…i never give up on something…very persistent…i think its a semi-positive quality…lol

sick, quit jerking off and turbo something, enough with the stickers and tinted tails. turbos NOW

Do the impulse swap and make a mean sleeper

the two cars actually have the same motors in them…believe it or not…im actually looking for an impulse rs to make it an actual sleeper…ive seen them go into 13s with LITTLE tweaking…but just looking for something i can drive for work right now so i can rip the geo apart and go to work…

truth.

definitely put a good motor in the storm, i know absolutely nothing about those cars but make it quick and it will be great :smiley: :lol