New guy with a Dodge Magnum

Hey whats up everybody. My name is Nolan, I drive an 05 Dodge Magnum R/T. I’m usually in the Troy/Averill Park area. I’m in Clifton Park every once in a while. I had a white 95 Caprice (Impala SS clone), and a green Cadillac Deville on 20’s, maybe you’ve seen those around. Oh, and if you ever saw me driving and thought “wow that kids a dbag”, i’m really not haha. Just drive Like one every once in a while…

Anyways, here’s some pics

this kid looks like a dbag

j/k. Welcome to the shitshow bro

Welcome! Ignore the morons.

Nice hearse lol. Welcome.

welcome , more dodge homo,s lolol death is gonna get a tattoo of u soon man . u dont by any chance have a motor from houstin do ya ?

Welcome:thumbup digggin it, lets see some pics of the other rides breh!

Im dieing

Har har homos, hes my neighbor. I told him to hop on here and avoid the queers with the camaro companionship and if i remember correctly Mr.meatpaws you told me today you love the chest tattoo.

hahaha nah, stock motor, and not really a dodge homo. I just love fast cars, doesn’t really matter the make. Except Ford…

and speaking of tattoo’s this is mine:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/nolando2390/35855_126103007431999_100000969000605_125838_745238_n.jpg

I just saw your quote about SS, so this probably doesn’t help me out much… :retardclap

Oh btw everyone, I also have a 72 Cutlass that I’m rebuilding.

Ah yes, good ol’ Houstin. Great place with a lot of great spellers :wink:

no, he just loves your nipples

Prepare to be Eblown by at least 10 members after showing that tattoo.

im a huge fan of the ltwon , i love the cuttlass

New guy… do you live off 351?

Haha yea. Well I’m gonna get one for the Mag and the cutlass. We’ll see what they say then…

No, I don’t live off it, but you may have seen me around there.

You live in AP and had a Impala ss clone? How do I not know u or seen this car?

oh and welcome

Welcome… Like the color!

Thanks man. I just recently moved to AP and I haven’t had the SS in a few years. And when I did have it, I was in Clifton Park. I’ll upload some pics of that and the Caddy tomorrow.

welcome to the shit