Ka-t parts, 300zx brakes

I got some parts i want to get rid of they are the following:

-Ka-t Manifold (t2) bings is what i was told when i bought it. Can be used top mount or bottom (Brand New)
-Monza Type 2 BOV (New)
-Sr20det SMIC Setup needs to be modified to work with ka-t comes with polished aluminum hot pipe and greddy flange
-rb20 turbo GREAT condition
-Sr20det stock downpipe

all for 400$
All that is needed to complete this setup is safc, injectors, walbro, and oil lines

Brakes

300zx tt brakes(red)
300zx Brake Master Cylinder
300zx Brake lines

150$ On one of the calipers the bolt hole needs to be re threaded or something. And one caliper needs sliders and brakes. One has it all.

Nobody wants your parts
Reason: you’re a virgin douchbag
Tell your mom I got the smell out

Bro, lets arange this, where you want to meet up we will settle this. ^

oooooo, some drama on son! let me know where so i can vid tape it and post it on utube, that way everyone can witness the shame!

LOL bro!

you’re a massive failure

lol serious?

ANY WHO i might noe who wants the brakes

im dead serious… and shotta i talk wid u just now.

FYI Brake line threads inside the caliper are near-impossible to rethread - and who wants them when one is missing sliders and ???brakes??? (the dumbass probably meant pads)

For $200 you could get a complete front set, loaded with pads, and not missing anything or in need of repair

Dj-infinit=HOMO

Well let me talk to my friend about it and if he wants the 200$ i’ll holla at you for a hook up. Okay?

lol you’re not serious, you’re a statistic i.e. you’re just another virgin e-thug talking violence over the internet

stand up for yourself and say something pinhead! I know you’re dumb as fuck, nobody likes you, and your mother was on some cheap narcotics when she had you - get with the program!

Lmfaoo! Thats beef y’all.

lol oooooooooooooooooo

ok… soo bings manifold is T2 flange… and you rhave a T3 flanged rb20det turbo… how is that supposed to work??? just a heads up fo people thats all

wow this will be a good fight hmm…who to bet on…oh wait they just bitch at each other and come on man can you not pm randy if you have a problem with him or his sales?

i know for fuck sakes, oh ye i forgot about the diffence in the turbo and mani thanks for pointing it out.

Bro if your serious, tell me where to meet up and we’ll scrap it out, and then it will all be over with.

send offers

:lol:

:boink:

New thread! When sonlings attack!