Ka24de project

anyone interested in a ka24de rebuild project?
I have a ka24de with arp head studs and main studs, new clevite bearings and new piston rings, the block has been steam cleaned and re honed. The head has been re machined with new oil seals and everything is perfect. I have the entire engine almost completely put back together and I was planning on dropping it in my s14 but if I can get a reasonable offer for it I will go another way. I have about 1100 already invested in this engine and it just need to be put together. So far the bottom end is all put together and the crank with the chain is put together to. Any reasonable offer is good. It also comes with a full gasket set from fel pro and any extra u want from my s14 thats being taken apart, hebear5@hotmail.com or msg me.

what rods and pistons? and whats your reason for selling?

stock rods and stock pistons, reason I am looking to see if it will be cheaper just to install a sr, I am planning on KA-T but may be cheaper

what are you looking to get for this ?? i was goin to send my block out to machine it , but if this is a good deal ill grab it

farmer

well it cost me 600 for the machine work, the block washed and honed, and the cylinder head washed and machined and the valves machines, also I had the crank balanced. Then I spent 500 on ARP head and main studs and new clevite bearings, and all new piston rings from nissan canada. I know I will be sacrificing so make me a offer.

$700

farmer