Keele & Wilson Explosion!

who else heard about the explosion on keele and wilson?

didnt this happen at downsview park?

no it hapened at the sunshine propane station today at 4 am

over 30 explosions

now thats an alarm clock!! i hope ppls are okay

Wow

be realistic, it was not 30 explosions, Then you would hear it on the news and I would know about it, There was 2 big explosion.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5063/000ry0iq1.jpg

http://www.photojunkie.ca/archive/2008/08/north-york-explosion-wakes-up-half-the-city/

^^^ 2 huge explosions and this IS a propane factory so there was much more smaller explosions
and it was on the news since 5 am

I live 15mins away, I should know. Fcuk the news, I am the news. I knew about since I was thrown out of my bed at 3:40am.

Its good no one died. Glad to hear someone as close as 15 minutes away was hurt or anything.

Car enthusiasts favorite person, Cam Wooley on the news right now talking about reckless driving.

Hope he doesnt blame the explosion on street racers.

but it was street racers, you damn street racer.

god damn.

it was crazy i was at work at woodbine racetrack and at like 345 or whatever the whole sky lit up and there was a huge mushroom cloud.

i live at keele and sheppard and didnt hear nothing ! lol i sleep liek a dead person

^^^same man i live like 10-15 mins away from there and heard nothing but my dad woke me up lol

Didn’t you hear? It was a civic with NOS that cause that explosion… boom!

lol…slept right through it

my gf lives right at keele and wilson… and the glass window in the lower condos exploded… they evacuated the building the roof blew off a couple town houses… only one death reported (fire fighter) so i was told… god rest his soul…

^^^they evacuated over 10000 people i think

i live abt 10mins away near keele&finch. slept like a log till someone calls to ask if i’m arright. had to go east in a bit & had to stay off the highways tho. i m surprised they didnt blame it on terrorists or streetracers, yet…

fuck i was out with some friends having some drinks and we see the sky turn Orange… we though it was the sun coming up but then heard the explosions… and yes there were many of them!! we thought toronto was under attack!! for real though!! damn that was crazy!!!

Yo im in africa and i heard about this… wtf.