ken block!

yeah thats pretty sick

so may not like this video , but i like how it’s put together

http://www.vimeo.com/5002127

great editing, not the most amazing driving, but some pretty good ideas in that video - is there anyone on this site who can edit that well or has the cameras and tripods and such to make such a video ?

at hyperfest damian the white s14 crashed!

good videos.

Keez good find! I can’t stay away from their site!

Cool editing but -1 for not driving better than Ken Block and -1 again for using his Ken Block’s name to try to “sell” himself on the internet.

The first video:
Great filming and editing. Very well done. This video also pointed out some good points. The driver clearly has nothing Ken Block does. I could be wrong but did he do one single right hand drift?

The rest of the videos were really well done.

very good videos right there. good finds chris

this is a drift video in china. probably hte most demolition you willl ever SEE on a track, these guys are playing demo derby more then drifting.

Haha. I met the dude driving one of the corollas on XBL. He gets crazy in his R33 in ASB videos also.

The editing is absolutely great, but the driver didnt do anything special… Nice 240’s though!

CHINA video was fucking awesome.

what do you need translated… I can do it for you :slight_smile:
just gimme the link…

promo video of Ryan Tuerck.

I guess i have came this far. ill probably update with videos as i find them…more or less daily lol

This has to be one of the best threads of the year!

I was having such a bad day today with work and shit, today everything is fucked and everybody sucks…

But this thread totaly made my day, awesome vids!

Thanks guys! That’s why I love SON, I’m at the other side of the world, I’m having a bad day (actually a bad week) and you guys at SON chear me up! You guys are all great! I wish I was in Canada to attend the meets and track days, I miss those days so much.

well im glad you like the videos

one more

[y]hn3l8vng_Qc[/y]

DMCC Round two Damian and Matt

his run on Top Gear episode 3 was pretty cool.

James practically shat himself.

awsome driving by all