rwd drifting is old....4wd drift is where its at....

omfg. ken block does it again. first it was the ski hill, then the huge jump, now this. words cant describe this vid. you have to see it to believe it. http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/small_player/preloader.swf?vendor_id=204&media_id=9183&bgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=0

That is incredible! Did you see that drift around the house/shed?? OMFG And that 180° around the orange marker.

I haven’t seen a video this good in a long time.

WOW that was amazing. Nice find.

omg, my new hero, lol, that was just awesome, i like where he went through the warehouse, that was new.

Holy shit, talk about car control! I wish I had skill like that so I could do that for a living! lol

And that car is sick, just sick. I don’t even want to know how much of a pounding that transmission gets. lol

That subbie sounds so sick. Nice and deeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Good video!

just a small background for people that dont know about him. he is the co-founder of DC shoes and is a pro rally driver for subaru. for someone as rich and famous as him he is very down to earth. he also does insane stuff regularly. lol. heres some of the past stuff he has done.

soo awesome!

ass ass in lets see u do it with your 4wd gtr :slight_smile: its where its at!

FCKN GANGSTER!

that was wicked STILLZ!! im going to try that lol… NOT!! but nice find

Unbelievable vid. That’s all I can really say…

lol i watched this last nite, but yes. Amazing video!

Uh… Wow… It’s um… A rally car doing what rally cars have done for decades… Sorry Alex it’s nothing new.

Cool video, and yes, he’s got some impressive driving skills, but it’s not like this is some new and fantastic never-been-done-before thing.

Yes I will play the role of the SON hater today.

o_O

Saved.

O_o

nice.

That video was amazing!

In. Sane,

Amzing driving skille, beyond amazing… DC should make some nice driving shoes considering this, skating is so last year.

Doesn’t make it any less impressive or cool =P

Best Video Ever! Period!