Ken Shamrock, you just got knocked the F out for the 3 time

she is that type of girl, it’s jenna jameson

i’m glad ortiz won, but he’s going to get destroyed by lidell in december

reddawg droppin knowledge …:lol: :tup:

oh brother :roll2:

I like Ortiz because he is a cocky asshole, but I did like the fact that they put that bullshit behind them. We will def see what he is made of against Liddell.

A leafs fan that still watches wrestling. . .

Yeah I saw that…Ortiz bammed him!

after ortiz gave shamrock the finger when shamrock went to say good match

at least this match lasted longer than #2…man i would have been pissed if i paid for that PPV

you see right before ortiz got shamrock down, how he just picked him up and fucking bullrushed him all over the ring? frickin pathetic…

damnit i missed this… def. link to vids as soon as anyone finds them…

n’mind

titos a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp :rofl:

yep i was among the few who watched it all day just for a 2 minute fight, such bullshit. shamrock only retired from the ufc but i bet he shows up in wwe for a few more millions

best post by domestic owner evaR.

Ortiz>ALL

He’s going to lose to Liddell in December. :eek:

:word: i like ortiz, but he’s no match for liddell

BS ! Ortiz should of never lost to liddell. Ortiz got a fingre in the eye and couldn’t see that last fight thats why he lost.

pwnage

Liddell is a awesome fighter but i dont think hes gonna take down Tito this time.
Cant wait.

[font=Verdana]IMO, Tito cannot stand and trade with Liddell. He has the advantage taking him to the ground. The only problem is Liddell is very hard to get to the ground. Tito tried a few times the last time they went at it and couldn’t do it.[/font]