TITO or SHAMROCK?

what do u guys think ortiz again or shamrock?

Spike TV - Tuesday night
Shamrock vs. Ortiz

I think tito will take the win again.

finally a FREE UFC fight!!!

ohhhh…thats gonna be a GOOD fight…im gonna go wit tito only becaus shamrock is gettin older…idk though i want shamrock to win…idk???

Tito will beat his ass once again, and then Shamrock will retire.

I’m gonna call Tito Ortiz that dude is wicked.

is tito 2-0 or 3-0 against shamrock :dunno:
I think its time for shamrock to retire and maybe coach

Tito ,SHAMROCK washed up!

Tito, don’t know if Ken will live through this one.

SHAMROCK ftw!!! he will get a sudden burst of craziness an light tito up like when he was in his younger days lol prolly not tito will prolly whoop his ass but i would like shamrock to win

it’s all fixed and shamrock will win because he is the sentimentel favorite. Then he will retire. :slight_smile:

If it isn’t fixed then Tito will beat his ass, again.

Tito will get him again, once shamrock gets takin down its useles to stop Tito from the guard.

Shamrock should not be fighting Tito again; Tito is going to absolutely whoop the shit out of him.

And I’d rather Shamrock win…just won’t happen though.

it should not even be a fight

kinda like me vs kolar… its not worth his time :wink:

Tito, definitely. Shamrock is tough, but Tito is simply an animal.

Tito is better than Shamrock, but Tito is far from being the toughest guy in the UFC. Remember when he fought Chuck? Tito didn’t look so hot in that fight.

Shamrock should have stuck with WWE?

Agreed, Tito hada pretty tough time with Forest as well. But he is still going to make Shamrock’s head look like a hunk of cauliflower.

^^ yeah shamrock should coach…but when he was coching on UFC the tv show he wasnt that good…he was real nice he needs to get more mean as a coach!!!

^^ NO…back when shamrock first started he was the fuckin shit no one could touch him…but he is getting to old like slowmaro said he should retire and coach

^^ NO…back when shamrock first started he was the fuckin shit no one could touch him…but he is getting to old like slowmaro said he should retire and coach

He was good, but even got his ass beat back then too. Remember him vs Royce Gracie?

yeah true…but he was one of the best