Kimbo vs . . .

KEN F***ING SHAMROCK

Shamrock has not had a good fight in 10 years

Shamrock is over the hill, he’s lost something like 7 of his last 8 fights.

Kimbo sucks also though and has no sub defense. Maybe shamrock can get a leg lock.

Fuck Kimbo, I hope he loses.

lol… kimbo will probably lose

My bad Ken has 3 wins in the last 10 years in MMA

october 4th

i hate ur sig…DOPEY BIRDS

kuhkaaaaa kuhkaaaa

lol @ ken shamrock. he never really was that good. remember tito ortiz?

Sadly kimbo will probably win this. Ken is beat. Kimbo is a hard hitter and ken can’t take a hit any more… (sakuraba knocked him out virtually on accident).
Who’s next for kimbo? dan “the beast” severn?? hah.

I wish kimbo would go against a real fighter so he could get put in his place.

Ken needs cardo bad or Kimbo will overwhelm him. He also needs to loose the body builder trainer and sharpen up his ground game.

As sad as it is, it could be a good fight.

Kimbo will not lose, both these fighters need to get out of any form of professional league.

Sad thing is Ken will probably try a leg kick and fall on his ass like he always does. I do like Ken and he was a great fighter and still is a bad dude but its time for the man to step down.

Kimbo needs to fight someone current that is good to be taken seriously. Dudes just a boxer that can hit hard. Ground work sucks, has no stamina.

guys go rent UFC #1, ken got 2nd place but hey he is pretty good man i dunno

That made my day

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11784

Jack and I already argued about Ken before

I wish kimbo would fight Lesnar in a best of 3.That I probably would pay to see.

Fight is this weekend. I beleive Gina aka Crush is fighting as well.

Do all 1st and 2nd year guys who enter the UFC jump right into championship fights? The guy is working his way up, and you know, gaining experience.

agreed

Brock is what, 1-1 in the UFC and gets a title shot

good bump i almost forgot about this fight

Kimbo is just a publicity stunt. That’s why he’s fighting all the stone age, tired, forgotten ufc “stars”. Prove me wrong.

EDIT.

Even better, put kimbo vs brock. They’re both new.